Wednesday August 20, 2014 0 comments
LOVELAND - The City of Loveland will present "Loveland's Accelerate Colorado: Advancing Colorado's Innovation Ecosystem" in a three-day symposium and showcase Oct. 1-3.
The free event is designed for companies, entrepreneurs, engineers, educational institutions, students, government agencies and nonprofits specializing in innovation, technology development and manufacturing, organizers said.
Accelerate Colorado provides free programming and networking opportunities to help innovators obtain information and connections to bring their ideas to market and advance Colorado's economy.
The symposium will include:
- The business of innovation: How the landscape is changing at the corporate level
- Financial support and collaboration opportunities with federal and Colorado-based agencies and labs
- Trends in venture capital and angel network support
- New approaches to product and technology design
- Business resources such as incubation and acceleration programs and government purchasing programs
- The chance to learn and hear from Lockheed Martin, NASA, Lulzbot, SparkFun, Rockies Venture Club, HumanX, Edison Welding Institute, Southwest Research Institute, MIT Fab Lab, XMS Capital Partners, Colorado Angel Network and more
An innovation showcase will spotlight innovative companies and give startup entrepreneurs an opportunity to meet potential partners.
Preregister now at www.innovateloveland.com. Space is limited.
For more information, contact Marcie Erion at the City of Loveland at [email protected].