Thursday February 28, 2013 0 comments
FORT COLLINS - The CSU Ventures 2013 Innovation Symposium will be held April 12 at the Rocky Mountain Innosphere.
The free event will include a poster session highlighting innovative and cutting-edge Colorado State University research, talks and roundtable discussions on the innovative nature of Northern Colorado, and networking with researchers from departments across the CSU campus.
Event speakers will include:
- CSU researchers and tech transfer professionals
- Ken Reardon, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Melissa Reynolds, Department of Chemistry
- Amy Prieto, Department of Chemistry
- Greg Graff, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Todd Headley, CSU Ventures president
- Mike Freeman, Rocky Mountain Innosphere CEO
The symposium will be held at RMI, 320 E. Vine Drive, from 4 to 7 p.m.
Researchers who would like to present their work at the symposium should submit a 500-word abstract to [email protected] by March 15.
For more information, visit https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e72rnj944b70304c&oseq&c&ch