Wednesday February 5, 2014 0 commentsLOVELAND - Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual 3D Collaboration and Interoperability Congress (3DCIC), announced its second call for speakers for the 2014 event set for May 28-30 at the Cheyenne Mountain Conference Center in Colorado Springs.
The theme of 3DCIC 2014 is "Driving Product Development from Collaboration, Simulation and Integration."
Conference organizers are looking for presentations from product designers, engineers, IT professionals or supply chain/downstream experts that focus on strategies, trade-offs and/or implementation case stories of real-world solutions in the areas of:
* Seamless integration of design, analysis/simulation, manufacturing, downstream operations and the supply chain
- Building collaborative PLM into the global supply chain, including such topics as change order management, intellectual property security and management
- Leveraging social media within companies and with suppliers
- Design analysis/simulation or design manufacturing collaboration and interoperability
- PLM migration and legacy data management
- New technology for improving collaboration and interoperability and implementation
Conference organizers said the International Association of the Engineering Modeling, Analysis and Simulation Community (NAFEMS) will hold its biennial meeting at 3DCIC and the 3D PDF consortium will also be in attendance.
Anyone interested in speaking on the above topics should email their name, title and role and a short summation of the proposed presentation to David Prawel at Longview Advisors ([email protected]) by Feb. 15.