Wednesday September 24, 2014 0 comments
FORT COLLINS - Innosphere, a leading Colorado science and technology incubator, announced eight new startup client companies have joined its entrepreneurial ecosystem.
The new companies are five digital health and three software/technology startups selected after vetting through Innosphere's application and screening process.
"These new clients are high-potential startups, and we're excited to be working with all of their impressive and qualified management teams," said Mike Freeman, Innosphere CEO.
The new companies are:
- Cardiac Technologies International Inc.--An early-stage technology and medical device developer of a cardiac monitoring device
- Corvectra Inc. - Creator of a hand-held biosensing platform that enables health care professionals to non-invasively diagnose and treat patients with a single point-of-care device
- Incendant - A company offering better engagement for patients and ease of use for clinicians by using technology and media
- Motus Health Technologies--Creator of innovative digital health care solutions that aim to increase health are quality and efficiency by lowering costs for patients, providers and payers
- Sonaura LLC - Developer of an electronic two-way communication system between patient and doctor
- Campuscene--Consolidates a university's digital presence to maximize engagement through mobile applications, automated email, virtual tours, social media and more
- Yonomi - Creating mobile app and Cloud service that simplifies and automates consumer interactions with connected devices
- Zepheira - Provides Cloud solutions to put the enormous holdings of libraries on the Web
Freeman said Innosphere focused on adding digital health clients following the incubator's recent partnership with INDUSTRY Denver and the PrIME Health Collaborative to launch a digital-specific incubator program at INDUSTRY.
"Innosphere has successful programs and methodologies for working with technology companies, and we have taken those existing programs and added several dimensions to customize an incubator program for digital health - the first of its kind in Colorado for aspiring entrepreneurs in this emerging industry."