Wednesday May 22, 2013 0 commentsBOULDER - TechStars Boulder has announced its 2013 class of 11 startup companies that will take part in its three-month mentoring and training program that starts this month and ends in August.
The companies are:
- Hull.io, an open platform for social applications
- LeChat, a company focused on enterprise messaging
- Elihuu, a company "democratizing the process of design, inventionand manufacturing
- Prediculous, a builder of social games
- Snowshoe, which calls itself "an authentication layer for the Internet of things"
- AdsNative, an "ad-server for native advertising"
- Augur, whose platform makes mobile and web personal by "intelligently tailoring the experience of each user"
- Given Goods, "a specialty retailer of edited fashion, accessories and home goods that give back"
- Brandfolder, claiming to be "the easiest way to bring a brand together online and present it accurately to the world"
- GoodApril, a year-round tax planner
- Shopventory, offering "simple inventory management and business intelligence for mobile payments users"
TechStars, founded in Boulder in 2007, now has additional offices in Austin, Boston, NYC, Chicago, Seattle and London.
The 11 teams selected for mentoring and training will conclude their program in August with a "Shark Tank"-style pitch to potential investors.
For more information, visit www.techstars.com.