Wednesday October 16, 2013 0 commentsCOLORADO SPRINGS - Several speakers from Colorado will be featured during the 24th annual Sustainable, Responsible Impact (SRI) Conference in Colorado Springs Oct. 28-30.
The national event is organized by the Colorado Springs-based First Affirmative Financial Network and will be held at the Broadmoor Hotel.
Among the speakers are:
- Blake Jones, president and CEO, Namaste Solar
- Jerry Tinianow, chief sustainability officer for the City of Denver
- Doug Arent, executive director of the Joint Institute for Strategic Energy Analysis at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) in Golden
- Woody Tasch, founder and chairman of Boulder-based nonprofit Slow Money
- Elise Jones, Boulder County commissioner
"It gives me great pleasure to welcome such an accomplished group of local professionals from Colorado to the SRI Conference and to introduce them to the larger Sustainable, Responsible Impact investment industry," said Steve Schueth, First Affirmative Financial Network president.
"We take great pride in having a terrific group of top business leaders from Colorado as presenters at the longest-running annual gathering of responsible investors and investment professionals in the U.S."
The SRI Conference is the leading North American forum for investors and investment professionals involved with socially responsible investment.