Tuesday September 30, 2014 0 comments
GOLDEN - The U.S. Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has named five new center directors to lead its R&D and analysis efforts, NREL said.
The new leaders are:
- Paul Basore, director of the Materials Applications and Performance Center
- Dave Mooney, director of the Strategic Energy Analysis Center
- Nancy Haegel, director of the Materials Science Center
- Jao van de Lagemaat, director of Chemistry and Nanoscience
- Pete Sheldon, director of Research Operations in NREL's Materials and Chemical Science and Technology Directorate
NREL is the DOE's primary national laboratory for renewable energy and energy efficiency research and development.
NREL is operated on behalf of DOE by the Alliance for Sustainable Energy LLC.