Future of Jobs event set for July 31, registration ends tomorrow
Wednesday July 24, 2013 0 commentsFORT COLLINS - The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce will present insight into local and state employment trends and national economic predictions at the Future of Jobs event set for July 31.
Speakers for the event include:
- Regional economist Dr. Martin Shields, discussing trends in the advanced technology industry
- Colorado Department of Local Affairs projections demographer Cindy Green, discussing the state's aging workforce
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce economist JD Foster, sharing national economic trends
Others offering presentations include:
- David May, chamber president and CEO
- Josh Birks, city of Fort Collins economic health director
- Walt Elish, Northern Colorado Economic Development Corp. CEO
- Doug Johnson, Rocky Mountain Innosphere VP of capital access
- Jacob Castillo, Larimer County Workforce economic development manager
About 200 business and community leaders are expected to attend the interactive Future of Jobs event at the Hilton Fort Collins, 425 W. Prospect.
Tickets are $40 for chamber members and $50 for nonmembers. Tables of 10 can be purchased for $350.
Registration closes tomorrow, July 25, at 5 p.m.
To register or for more information, visit www.FortCollins.Chamber.com or call 970-482-3746.