Monday May 20, 2013 0 commentsDENVER - Ernst & Young LLP announced the finalists for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in the Mountain Desert region, which includes Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico.
Fourteen Colorado-based entrepreneurs are among the 24 finalists, with award winners to be announced June 20 at the Seawell Grand Ballroom in the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Tickets for the event may be purchased at www.ey.com/2013-MtDesert-EOY-gala.
The E&Y awards recognize high-growth entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
The finalists were selected by an independent panel of judges, E&Y said.
Colorado finalists are:
- Jeremy Ostermiller, Altitude Digital, Denver
- Terry Shadwick, BluSky Restoration Contractors, Centennial
- Gary Hammerslag, Boa Technology, Denver
- Stephen Hughes, Boulder Brands, Niwot
- Marco Campos, Campos EPC, Denver
- Matt Larson, Confio Software, Boulder
- Eric Roza, Datalogix, Westminster
- Kenneth Weiner, Eating Recovery Center, Denver
- Bart Lorang, FullContact, Denver
- Justin Gold, Justin's, Boulder
- Steve Carley, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Greenwood Village
- Mike Shehan and Steve Swoboda, SpotXchange, Westminster
- Steve Bigari,, Stellar Restaurant Solutions, Colorado Springs
- Jeffrey Elowe, The Laramar Group, Greenwood Village
Regional award winners will go on to compete at the national level. The overall national winner will be announced Nov. 16 at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, Calif.
For more information, visit www.ey.com.