Thursday July 3, 2014 0 comments
DENVER - Nominations for the annual APEX Awards, presented by the Colorado Technology Association, are due by Aug. 15.
The awards recognize Colorado's tech excellence and highlight remarkable leaders and innovators, CTA said.
Nominations are open for the following categories:
- Technology Company of the Year
- Technology Project of the Year
- Technology Startup Company of the Year
- Technology Entrepreneur of the Year
- Chief Information Officer of the Year
- Technology Teacher of the Year
- Technology Advocate of the Year
- Women in Tech of the Year
- Bob Newman Lifetime Achievement
All nominations must be received no later than midnight on Aug. 15, CTA said.
Nomination webinars to answer questions about the awards are set for July 10 and July 30. RSVP is required.
Meantime, questions should be directed to [email protected].
The 2014 APEX Awards will be held Nov. 5 at the Hyatt Regency Denver in the Colorado Convention Center.