Wednesday October 23, 2013 0 commentsDENVER - Colorado Technology Association will host an industry briefing Nov. 8 during the annual CTA Day at the Capitol event.
The event will be held from 8 to 10:30 a.m. at the Capitol, 200 E. Colfax Ave., in downtown Denver.
Government and industry leaders will meet to discuss issues of importance to Colorado's technology industry, including why data centers, growing mid-market companies and strengthening career pathways for technology are good for the state's economic growth.
Speakers for the event include:
- Christian Dwyer, Healthgrades SVP for revenue products and distribution
- Craig Harrison, Niobrara Energy Park founder
- JB Holston, Newsgator chairman of the board
- Tom Melaragno, Compri Consulting president and CEO
- Erik Mitisek, CTA CEO
- Bill Mueldener, Hein and Associates principal and director of state and local tax
- Bill Soards, AT&T Colorado president
- Annette Quintana, Istonish Holding Company owner
Seating is limited. To register, visit http://www.coloradotechnology.org/events/event_details.asp?id=353522&group=