Friday February 6, 2015 0 comments
DENVER - The 10th annual C-Level at A Mile High, presented by the Colorado Technology Association (CTA) will be held March 19 at Sports Authority Field at Mile High stadium.
The event connects solution providers with C-level IT executive "celebrities," this year featuring Jeff Robertson, CIO, DigitalGlobe; John Swieringa, SVP and CIO, Dish; and Marina Johnson, CIO, HSS Inc.
Other participating celebrities include:
· Mike Marcotte, Acumen Digital
· Mark Endry, Arcadis US
· Peter Koliopoulos, Arrow Electronics
· Dave Anderson and Craig Fletcher, CH2M Hill
· Geoff Mansell, DB Schenker
· Klavs Miller, Dice Holdings
· Rob Meilen, HunterDouglas
· Jeff Grayson, Intrawest
· Sherri Hammons, IQNavigator
· Jack Waters, Level 3
· James Gaulke, PDC Energy
· Robert Norris, Pinnacol Assurance
· Jamie Cutler, QEP Resources
· Bill Weeks, SquareTwo Financial
· Jason Carolan, Peter Straus and Nancy Phillips, Viawest
· Scott Ford, Zoll
The event is the largest B2B technology networking event in Colorado and CTA's biggest fundraiser.