Friday October 3, 2014 0 comments
DENVER - The sixth annual Cleantech Open Rocky Mountain Regional Awards are set for Oct. 16 in Denver.
Eleven entrepreneur teams from the Rocky Mountain region - including five from Colorado - will present their business pitches at the event, set for 5-9 p.m. at McNichols Civic Center, 144 W. Colfax.
- Agave Semiconductor, Phoenix
- Behavioral Response Technologies, Boulder
- BISTEG-USA, Mesa, Az.
- Cascade Plasma Energy, Fort Collins
- Data Markets Inc., Denver
- Desert Silicon Inc., Tempe, Az.
- E-Flux, Fort Collins
- Elektro, Salt Lake City
- Fibonacci Motors, Mesa
- NanoVoltaics, Phoenix
- Solar Multiple, Broomfield
Seating for the awards is limited and early registration is encouraged. To register, visit here.