Monday December 31, 2012 0 comments
DENVER - Pixorial, provider of an easy-to-use online video platform, has rolled out a new user experience for uploading, transforming and sharing memories, the company announced.
Pixorial also said it has increased its free membership space to seven gigabytes of storage, enough for more than 150 average-size videos.
New features include:
- Capture and upload of full-length, high-quality videos in HD
- Upload of longer videos with no restrictions on video size
- Ability to watch and manage videos from any device
- "Set it and forget it" video uploading and processing
- Ability to share videos on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogger and more
- Ability to create and send video cards
- Ability to sync and access videos via Google Drive
- Ability to safely store an entire video library on secure, redundant servers
"With more than 1.5 million minutes of video shared with Pixorial, we wanted our hundreds of thousands of users to have the most intuitive, easy-to-use platform where all of their most precious videos could be shared and enjoyed," said Andres Espineira, company founder and CEO.
"This redesign is part of our commitment to make video easy to create and share, and by providing more free, cloud-based storage space than the alternatives, we are inviting new users to upload all of their videos."
For more information, visit www.pixorial.com.