Thursday March 21, 2019 0 comments
BOULDER -- TextUs, maker of business-class text messaging software, announced it has opened its first European office in Krakow, Poland.
Bringing the power of business texting to Europe, TextUs said it is redefining how businesses communicate in real-time. The platform supports how customers engage businesses -- on-demand and on their own terms.
TextUs said it eliminates cold calls, ignored voicemails and unanswered emails while helping professionals boost response rates, communicate faster and build relationships through one-to-one conversations.
The company’s newest headquarters is located in Diamante Plaza, home to some of Europe’s most prestigious tech, healthcare, and IT organizations. The branch is managed by Jacek Kilian, Global Account Manager of the Year 2015-2018 during his tenure at Bullhorn.
TextUs said Kilian and his team will:
- Build authentic relationships with customers and candidates via personalized text messaging
- Boost response rates over phone calls and emails by 800% percent
- Save time by eliminating wasted voicemails and reducing cold calls
- Text directly from their computers and their favorite CRM or ATS
- Optimize results across teams
“TextUs Europe is an exciting adventure for us,” said Ted Guggenheim, TextUs CEO. “We’ve had such fantastic success in the United States, and we’re extremely excited to move into new territories in Europe.
“We look forward to working with our new partners to bring the next wave of real-time communications to European customers.”