Monday April 27, 2015 0 comments
FORT COLLINS -- Remote GeoSystems Inc. announced the official release and shipment of its geoDVR Gen2, the company’s second-generation Geospatial Digital Video Recorder.
The geoDVR Gen2 is an advanced “plug-and-play” DVR for recording multiple channels of geo-referenced HD and standard definition full-motion video in aerial and mobile mapping environments, the company said.
Unlike most DVRs, the geoDVR includes both open format and patent-pending methods that log GPS and permanently embed the video with location, time and other data.
That means the video can be edited and still keep the GPS data intact for later projects, the company said.
Features of the new system include:
- Geo-referenced (GPS) video
- Multi-channel HD and SD recording
- Live video feed monitoring
- Snap geotagged photos from video
- Mark points of interest with waypoints
- HD-SDI, BNC and IP input connections
- Removable solid-state drives for longer recording and 30X faster write speeds
- Optional modules of real-time moving maps and MISB KLV compliant video generator for Esri ArcGIS FMV Ad-in and Par government GV 3.0
For more information, visit www.remotegeo.com.