Thursday January 10, 2019 0 comments
BOULDER -- Radish Systems, a leader in next-generation omnichannel mobile/enterprise communications, announced Theresa Szczurek is leaving her position as CEO to accept incoming Colorado Governor Polis' cabinet position as chief information officer/executive director of the Governor's Office of Information Technology.
Szczurek will lead more than 900 statewide staff to drive information technology solutions and support state agencies with missions critical to "Serving people serving Colorado."
A strong leadership team is at the helm continuing Radish's innovation and expansion, including:
- Richard A. Davis remains co-founder, chair, and chief technology officer.
- Ken Jensen takes over as acting chief executive officer.
- Pam DeBellis, currently director of customer care, is promoted to chief operating officer.
- Ida Halasz continues as director of marketing and research.
- Victor Morrison joins the Radish team as strategic sales consultant, spearheading healthcare and pharmaceutical industry sales.
- Steve Parrish continues as finance consultant overseeing financial management.
"We thank Dr. Szczurek for her leadership and wish her well in her important work at the State of Colorado,” said Davis.
“Under the guidance of Ken Jensen, our new CEO, and the rest of the Radish executive team, Radish has an even stronger future."