Thursday April 14, 2016 0 comments
DENVER -- Optiv Security, a leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions, today announced it has completed the acquisition of Advancive LLC, a provider of identity and access management (IAM) services and solutions.
Optiv said the transaction and resulting combination of people, know-how and best practices will allow the company to continue to expand its IAM expertise and offerings, and provide new and innovative IAM services and solutions.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“Organizations face numerous cyber security problems when managing user identities and access requirements,” said Christina Richmond, program director, security services for IDC.
“With the growing use of cloud, mobile and other new technologies across the enterprise, it is increasingly challenging for companies to ensure that only trusted employees, partners and consumers can seamlessly access the right applications using trusted devices.
“As such, companies must find a trusted partner that understands how identity fits into the broader cyber security landscape, and has the expertise and capabilities to help develop the right strategy and execute on that plan.”
According to the companies, the transaction provides Optiv and Advancive clients with greater benefits through improved access to resources, capabilities and solutions, including:
- The industry’s deepest and broadest bench of IAM experts with experience in and capabilities across an extensive technology portfolio.
- Additional strategic consulting capabilities that enable the delivery of end-to-end identity services to help clients build full IAM programs that meet their business needs.
- More holistic solutions that address clients’ complex identity management, privileged access management and identity governance problems in the process of ongoing IT transformation and migration.
- An increased ability to solve client IAM problems through a proven comprehensive, consultative and unified approach that includes people, process and technology.
- An expanded global footprint with a physical presence in India, allowing a follow-the-sun strategy over time to more effectively serve clients around the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
“This transaction aligns with our long-term strategy to be an innovative leader in the IAM industry by solving client problems with a programmatic mindset, high quality services, the best technologies and advanced holistic solutions,” said Bryan Wiese, Optiv’s VP of identity and access management.
“The complementary strengths of our two companies will position us to capture the growth opportunities created by the rapidly evolving IAM industry. I’m excited to welcome the Advancive team and looking forward to all that we will achieve together.”
Holland & Hart LLP served as advisors to Optiv on the transaction.