Tuesday October 6, 2015 0 comments
FORT COLLINS -- Colorado State University's Institute for Entrepreneurship announced its 2015-2016 Venture Accelerator Program participants, including 12 venture companies and 23 student entrepreneurs.
The students will spend the next year building and launching their companies. They will be assisted by local business mentors and receive customized support from the Institute in CSU’s College of Business.
Included in the new cohort of companies are:
- Afinidata—Distributes health information to Guatamala mothers
- Flashback—Offers a digital time capsule app
- iCordia Surgical—Designs surgical solutions for elderly cardiac health issues
- IgnoreU—Offers app to eliminate unwanted social media posts
- Insecticycle—Offers an insect-driven recycling process
- N.O. Box—Offers decibel meter to monitor noise
- Nurs.ly—Offers digital app to create patient prescription medication reminder
- Rebottle—Offers solution to recycle beer bottles
- Restor3DPrints—Provides hard-to-find parts with 3D printing
- Smart Spectrum—Offers noise-cancelling tiles
- Traction Industries—Equips farmers with suite of automated cultivation technologies
- Xaoca—Offers Brazilian style bikinis for swimming or lingerie