Wednesday January 13, 2016 0 comments
CENTENNIAL -- Innovation Pavilion announced a call for nominations for its inaugural 2016 Innovation Awards.
The awards are intended to recognize and honor thought leaders, entrepreneurs and gazelles that are changing the game in their niche market, Innovation Pavilion said.
Companies may be nominated for the following awards:
- TiE Rockies Innovation Award for a Woman-Led Organization
- Parker Adventist Hospital Innovation Award for Digital Health and Childhood Obesity
- Manufacturer’s Edge Innovation Award for Manufacturing
- TechrIoT Innovation Award for IoT
- Epiphany Innovation Award for Ad Tech
Nominations must be submitted by Monday, Jan. 18 at 5 p.m. at http://goo.gl/forms/yhsdJG2v20.
Nominees will be notified the week of Jan. 25. Award winners will be honored at the Innovation Pavilion Awards and Anniversary Party on Feb. 10, which will feature Gov. John Hickenlooper.
To purchase tickers, visit http://bit.ly/1mJcn3s.
The awards are sponsored by TiE Rockies, Parker Adventist Hospital, Manufacturer’s Edge, Meyer Law Ltd and Epiphany Automated Intelligence.
For more information, contact Lindsey Finklang at [email protected].