Fourth BOOMTOWN Demo Day class to present today at Boulder Theater
Thursday December 3, 2015
BOULDER -- The fourth class of startup entrepreneurs taking part in the BOOMTOWN accelerator program will take the stage today to present their companies to potential investors, strategic partners and the public.
The event will be held at the Boulder Theater in downtown Boulder beginning at 1 p.m.
Nine companies are scheduled to make presentations:
- Revaluate – Offering information about housing
- SideDoor – A marketplace for home buyers and sellers to make deals without a Realtor
- Bold Betties – Empowering women to get outside comfort zones and into the outdoors
- FeedMob – An In-App advertising platform providing access to developers of all sizes
- Opal – A hybrid hardware and software wearable featuring patent-pending sensors to replace invasive blood testing
- Nymbl – Combines medical science with wearable mobile tech to enable an aging population to live longer and more active lives
- Qwip It – Creates 11-second clips of favorite videos to share
- Shoelace – Makes it simple for small businesses to launch retargeting campaigns and implement marketing strategies
- Pixmoto—Puts video and e-commerce together to lower shopping friction by widening and deepening distribution and monetization of video assets
“The quality of the applicants to our program continues to make selecting just a handful – in fact, less than 3 percent -- more and more difficult,” said Toby Krout, BOOMTOWN co-founder. “Such quality allows us to provide a rich, challenging and fast-paced accelerator program that sets the teams up for the success we’re seeing from the first fund.”
Sponsors of BOOMTOWN Demo Day include Arrow Electronics, American Express Open, Comcast Labs, Creative Alignments, Firestone CFO, Holland & Hart, Kurtz Fargo, Metzger Albee Public Relations, Sprint, Todd Walsh and Softlayer.