Thursday June 22, 2017 0 comments
FORT COLLINS -- Colorado State University’s Idea2Product Lab will host a 3D Printing Symposium on July 14.
The event will feature several speakers, including:
- Deon de Beer, chief director of innovation, Northwest University, South Africa
- Terry Wohlers, president, Wohlers Associates
- Katie Weimer, VP of medical devices, 3D Systems Healthcare
- Greg Arend, director of additive manufacturing development, United Launch Alliance
- Erik Olsen, VP of product development, Crocs Inc.
- Michael Lynch, president, Western Heritage Inc.
The symposium will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in CSU’s Behavioral Sciences Building, 101A.
For more information and to view the event agenda, click here.