Tuesday April 21, 2015 0 comments
DENVER -- April 24 is the deadline for applications to be submitted to take part in Colorado Cleantech Industry Association’s Cleantech Demo Day on May 20.
The event will be held at Industry Denver, 3001 Brighton Blvd., and will challenge a handful of the state’s hottest new and evolving cleantech companies to impress a panel of investors.
- Ryan Kirkpatrick, Colorado Impact Fund
- Robert Fenwick-Smith, Aravaipa Ventures
- AJ Dye, Delta Electronics Capital
- David Moll, Infield Capital
- Trevor Zimmerman, Farmore Capital Group
- Bennett Collier, New Energy Capital Partners
The pitch event will be followed by networking, drinks and appetizers.
To register, visit here.