Tuesday May 5, 2015 0 comments
BOULDER -- A free, five-day celebration of Boulder’s startup community is set for next week, May 11-15, with more than 120 events scheduled.
Boulder Startup Week kicks off May 11 with a host of startup stories and discussions of startup-related topics including hiring for diversity and culture fit; infrastructure and architecture design; and Energy Entrepreneurship 101.
Highlights of the remainder of the week include:
- “Getting Your Brand Right From the Start” (Tuesday)
- Startup Job Fair (Tuesday)
- IoT Manufacturing (Tuesday)
- House of Genius (Wednesday)
- “Content Marketing and What It Can Do for You” (Wednesday)
- IgniteBoulder (Wednesday)
- “How to Start a Business Without Raising Money From Investors” (Thursday)
- “Building Amazing Mobile Applications” (Thursday)
- Techstars Mini Bootcamp (Thursday)
- Hack The Dot Hackathon (Thursday)
- “Hiking With the Angels, Founders and VCs” (Friday)
- “Finding Balance: A Conversation About Health Within the Startup Community” (Friday)
Volunteers are still needed to help with the event. If interested, visit here.
Sponsors of this year’s BSW include LogRhythm, SolidFire, Pivotal Labs, SpotXchange, Tendril and Zayo.