Thursday October 4, 2018 0 comments
DENVER -- Colorado Technology Association has released the names of the finalists for this year’s APEX Awards set for Nov. 7.
The finalists, in nine categories, are:
- Company of the Year – AdCellerant, HomeAdvisor and Ibotta
- Emerging Tech Company – Frustum, Pax8 and Swimlane
- Project of the Year – LevelsBeyond, Pinnacol Assurance and St. Vrain Valley School District
- CEO of the Year – Brock Berry, AdCellerant; Michael Simpson, Pairin; and Chris Terrill, HomeAdvisor
- CISO of the Year – Debbi Blyth, Governor’s Office of IT; James Carder, LogRhythm; and Robb Reck, Ping Identity
- CO Entrepreneur Excellence – Sudha Chandrasekharan, Learn Skillz; Bryan Jordan, VistaWorks; and Michael C. Wilson, PasswordPing
- Emerging Leader of the Year – Dani Fitch, Arrow Electronics; Amber Hollenbeck, Mobile Solutions; and Samuel Thomas Elliot, Amnet
- Talent Champion of the Year – Scott Laband, Colorado Succeeds; Sandi Mays, Zayo; and Heather Terenzio, Techtonic Group
- Youth Tech Leader of the Year – Nicole Chen, Crystal Garay and Shreya Nallapati
Winners of the awards, plus Advocate of the Year, CIO of the Year and the Bob Newman Lifetime Achievement Award, will be announced at the APEX event, which will be held from 5:30-9 p.m. at the Seawell Grand Ballroom, 1350 Arapahoe St., in Denver.
For ticket and more information, click here.