Monday May 9, 2016 0 comments
DENVER -- The 2016 Prime Health Innovation Summit & Expo is set for May 16 in Denver.
The event’s focus will be on “The Market Pain,” a discussion about the greatest needs for innovation, alternative care delivery models, affordability, access and creating a culture of health, organizers said.
A morning roundtable will include:
- Amy Latham, VP of philanthropy, Colorado Health Foundation
- Ashley Simmons, director of innovation development, Florida Hospital
- Joe Sammen, executive director, Colorado Coalition for the Medically Underserved
- Katie Richardson, director of physician experience, Colorado Permanente Medical Group
- Matt Hinchey, founder, Mercer Health Innovation Labs
An afternoon roundtable will include:
- Derek Baird, VP of growth, Avia
- Halee Fischer-Wright, president and CEO, MGMA
- Joseph Sowell, chief development officer, HCA
- Peter Kung, system VP, Virtual Health, SCL Health
- Renae Pemberton, ACO program director, Centura
Moderators for the roundtables will be Kay Cowling, Cowling Advisory Services, and Mike Biselli, Catalyst HTI.
For more information, click here.