Wednesday August 13, 2014 0 comments
DENVER - The Colorado Innovation Network announced the final speaker lineup for the third annual COIN Summit set for Aug. 26-27 in Denver.
"We are thrilled and grateful to have such brilliant minds and fantastic energy coming to Colorado," said Gov. John Hickenlooper.
"When we created the COIN Summit, our primary goal was to bring together innovative leaders from around the globe to build relationships and to spark ideas and to help foster a forward-thinking business environment in this state that will endure far beyond the two-day event.
"Every one of these speakers is a dynamo."
More than 40 speakers are scheduled to take part in the 2014 COIN Summit, including:
- Andy Gill, EVP of investor services, Charles Schwab
- Jeff Immelt, chairman and CEO, GE
- Suma Nallapati, secretary of technology and CIO, Colorado Office of Information Technology
- France A. Cordova, National Science Foundation director
- Walter Scott, founder, EVP and CTO, DigitalGlobe
- Mark Sirangelo, corporate VP of Sierra Nevada Space Systems and Colorado CIO
- Safra Catz, president and CFO, Oracle
- Pedro Sorrentino, VP, Brazilian Association of Startups
- Nicolas Shea, founder, Startup Chile
- Uri Adoni, Jerusalem Venture Partners Media Labs
- Dean Bartles, executive director, Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute, UI Labs
A complete listing of speakers is available at www.coloradoinnovationnetwork.com.
Hosted by Hickenlooper, the COIN Summit will include speakers and participants from Brazil, Chile, Israel, Spain China and Japan.
The summit aims to share innovative best practices from across the nation and world and to create relationships that can propel Colorado forward in innovation.