Wednesday May 14, 2014 0 commentsBOULDER - The fifth annual Boulder Startup Week is in full swing today, with a full schedule of events happening in the city.
This afternoon's events include:
- 1-2 p.m. -- "Big Data Lightning Talks"
- 3-4 p.m. - Jane Miller interviewed by Brad Feld
- 3-4:30 p.m.--"Unconventional Funding: How to Customer Fund and Own for Life"
- 5-6 p.m.--"Saying Adios to the Startups That Once Were"
- 6-8 p.m. - "Analyze Boulder"
- 7-8:30 p.m. - "ARTology"
- 8-11 p.m. - "BSW Werewolf Night"
Boulder Startup Week continues through Friday, May 16, with two more solid days of events, networking and fun activities.
BSW started in 2010 as the first Startup Week in the nation with the goal of connecting, educating, engaging and drinking with the best community in the world," according to its website.
Colorado now has three annual Startup Week celebrations. Denver Startup Week, now in its third year, will be held Sept. 15-20.
Fort Collins will have its first Startup Week next week, May 20-25.
Boulder Startup Week 2014 sponsors include DragonDev, CableLabs, Applied Trust, RoundPegg, Pivotal Labs, SendGrid, spotXchange, Zayo, SoftLayer and Collective IP.