Wednesday May 16, 2018 0 comments
FORT COLLINS -- Waterpik is introducing Waterpik® Sonic-Fusion®, the world's first and only flossing toothbrush.
Designed for self-professed "flossing failures" who value gum health but can't commit to the extra step, Sonic-Fusion offers an effective, one-step oral care regimen for a complete clean, the company said.
By merging the latest Waterpik Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush technologies, Sonic-Fusion enables brushing and flossing at the same time.
As the sonic toothbrush head cleans tooth surfaces, the Water Flosser jet inside the brush head targets plaque and debris between teeth and below the gumline where toothbrush bristles can't reach.
This flexible device also allows for brushing and flossing separately, with the touch of a button.
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion delivers all the clinically-proven benefits of the Waterpik Water Flosser and is significantly more effective for removing plaque vs. other sonic toothbrushes, the company said.
- Up to 2X as effective as regular brushing and flossing
- Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
Dr. Chris Salierno, DDS, tested Sonic-Fusion with his patients who struggled with home care.
"I had the opportunity to test Sonic-Fusion with my patients and I was truly amazed by the results that I saw. My patients had significantly less plaque build-up, less bleeding and less inflammation of the gums.
“It appears to me that Sonic-Fusion is not only a more effective way to brush and floss, but it's also easier, so I found that my patients were actually flossing more often than they normally would."
Waterpik said the new Sonic-Fusion features specially engineered Waterpik Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush technologies, as well as:
- Compact, all-in-one design that requires less counter space
- One-handed mode control for simplified use
- Three modes (brush, floss, brush + floss) for flexibility
- Advanced water pressure control and 10 settings for custom comfort
- 2-minute brushing timer with 30-second pacer
- Reservoir capacity of 60+ seconds
- Premium LED recharge indicator
- 2 patented Water Flossing brush heads included
- Deluxe toothbrush case included
- 3-year limited warranty
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion has earned the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance, the company said. Waterpik said the extensive review of the clinical research by the ADA Council on Scientific Affairs confirmed that the device helps remove plaque along the gumline and between teeth and prevents and reduces gingivitis.
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion will be available online May 15 for $199.99. For more information, visit waterpik.com/sonic-fusion