Thursday January 10, 2019 0 comments
GOLDEN -- Sensera Systems announced the release of several new products and one new service that extend its suite of solutions for construction general contractors to reduce risk, improve project execution, and win more projects.
Four years ago, Sensera introduced a technological breakthrough further enabling the jobsite of the future with its solar/wireless camera systems that provided DIY, flexible, affordable monitoring for jobsites.
Sensera showed that a jobsite camera could do more than time-lapse, and could impact a wide range of needs for jobsite monitoring. Today, more than 1,000 general contractors use Sensera solutions across projects of all types and sizes, the company said.
Several new services and products are being announced today including:
- SiteCloud-AERIAL -- A service for 100% automated drone photography capture, sharing, and archival. SiteCloud-AERIAL avoids the need for purchasing and maintaining drone equipment, certifying staff as pilots, software licenses, safety and workflow procedures, and photo management. Customers can order flights which are flown at customer-specified schedules. Imagery is automatically uploaded immediately to their SiteCloud account for viewing, sharing, archival alongside images from fixed cameras and mobile apps.
- XL-Extended Solar Powered Series -- Solar/Wireless jobsite cameras that provide 10 days operation on built-in batteries, making solar feasible for even the toughest environments.
- Portable Surveillance Systems -- Trailer-mounted multi-camera systems for jobsite surveillance. Turn-key, affordable site security solution.
- Powered Camera Feature -- All Sensera solar powered jobsite cameras now come standard with AC powered option. Use cameras solar powered on one job and AC powered on the next at no extra cost.
- Camera transport case -- Hard case for secure transport of camera between jobsites.
- Portable Camera Pole -- Affordable telescoping pole, one person installation with no ladders or lifts and allows for locating cameras at optimal locations on any jobsite.
The new products extend Sensera’s platform comprising a complete set of jobsite hardware devices, cloud software, and communications services to provide multiple end-to-end real-time jobsite monitoring applications, the company said.
“We are continuing to build on the tremendous success of our solar/wireless camera systems and extend our solutions to solve these important jobsite monitoring problems,” said David Gaw, Sensera’s founder and CEO.
“General contractors tell us that they would like to have a single solution for jobsite monitoring that goes beyond time-lapse to address site security, safety, project management, collaboration and more.
“These additions to our platform take us significantly further in answering that call. We are continuing to work to be THE go-to company for real-time comprehensive jobsite monitoring while staying true to our roots of providing solutions that are simple, cost-effective, and flexible that have led over 1,000 general contractors to choose Sensera.”