Tuesday September 25, 2018 0 comments
FORT COLLINS -- On the heels of an overwhelmingly successful U.S. domestic product adoption, RLE Technologies, a leading provider of web-based monitoring solutions and leak detection systems for mission-critical facilities, announced the full release of the WiNG wireless monitoring platform in both 868MHz and 900MHz frequencies.
The complete suite of WiNG wireless monitoring products is now available for installation in data centers and critical facilities worldwide.
“The market acceptance of our 900MHz WiNG products has exceeded every one of our projections,” said Jeremy Swanner, RLE Technologies president.
“WiNG meets our customers’ needs and expectations, which is reflected in its rapid adoption as the new standard in wireless monitoring. We are excited to launch WiNG onto the global stage.”
WiNG offers a complete suite of wireless sensors, network managers and range extenders. WiNG’s suite of features, available on both the 868MHz and 900MHz frequency versions of the monitoring platform, include:
- Battery Life: WiNG sensors provide an industry leading battery life -- sensor batteries last up to 12 years at room temperatures. WiNG sensors maintain this extended battery life while communicating readings to the WiNG-MGR every 10-20 seconds.
- Transmission Range: The WiNG system has an unprecedented transmission range: up to 600 feet indoor, direct line-of-sight. While this range is more than ample for most situations, sometimes applications require signals to be pushed through more complex physical or noisy RF environments. The WiNG-RXT range extender can be implemented in these situations to add up to 1,000 feet direct line-of-sight transmission distance to the application.
- Transmission Accuracy: WiNG demonstrates an accuracy of data packet transmission above 98%. This means the data you see is accurate and timely.
- Open Protocol Communication: The WiNG-MGR includes SNMP, Modbus, and BACnet protocols for integration into a larger BMS.
- No Recurring Costs: The WiNG-MGR hosts its own web pages and you own all of your data -- with absolutely no subscriptions or additional fees.
“We’ve built the same reliability and quality into our WiNG products, and we’re excited to show our customers how WiNG can be used to wirelessly monitor their unique facility needs.”
WiNG managers, sensors, and range extenders are in stock and available now for immediate shipment, the company said.