Monday February 12, 2018 0 comments
DENVER -- Mining companies with innovative ideas are encouraged to apply to present their products or technologies at the Mining Cleantech Challenge set for March 29.
Application deadline to present is Feb. 28 at 5 p.m.
Companies are sought from the following categories:
- Advanced materials and chemicals
- Methane and NOx gas detection and control
- Plant or biological solutions
- Power management
- Production efficiency
- Production management
- Remote/distributed power
- Remote sensing
- Resource characterization and mine planning
- Tailings/waste handling and disposal
The Mining Cleantech Challenge is an annual event hosted by the Colorado Cleantech Industries Association that aims to connect the mining industry and clean technology innovation.
The top company at the March 29 event will take home a $5,000 cash prize.
To apply, click here.