Thursday February 8, 2018 0 comments
CENTENNIAL -- Evolution Digital announced the availability of eSTREAM™ 4K, powered by Android TV™, an all-IP streaming box that delivers traditional cable services coupled with streaming apps from the Google Play Store.
eSTREAM 4K also delivers the best video experience available with superior 4K Ultra-HD resolution., the company said
Evolution Digital said the eSTREAM 4K is designed to allow cable operators to break free from legacy cable boxes and provide consumers with an upgraded viewing experience.
eSTREAM 4K also provides simplified whole-home video distribution through its integrated 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi client with 4x4 antenna configuration, the company said. The all-IP streaming box enables viewing across connected devices for viewing outside of the living room.
Other eSTREAM 4K highlights include:
- Certified with the latest version of Android TV Operating Software (Oreo, 8.0)
- Sleek remote control with voice command for enhanced navigation
- Graphic-rich interactive viewing experience, enabling seamless search and discovery across content
- Illuminated standby indicator and Wi-Fi signal meter
- Operator-branded leased-box business model
- Bluetooth pairing capabilities (BLE 4.0)
"Evolution Digital continues to provide operators with the tools to capture new revenue growth by pushing the boundaries on technological innovation," said Brent Smith, Evolution Digital president and CTO.
"Our eSTREAM 4K solution is designed to be the last set-top box a consumer will need, as our box beats out the competition by aggregating content through one, stunning user interface.
“With eSTREAM 4K, operators can move beyond legacy cable technology and benefit from the innovation available through the Android TV platform."
To learn more about Evolution Digital's eSTREAM 4K, visit https://evolutiondigital.com/estream-4k.