Wednesday October 24, 2018 0 comments
COLORADO -- Three Colorado cities are listed on CompTIA’s list of the Top 20 tech towns in the U.S.
The list by CompTIA, the trade association for the IT industry, includes Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs.
According to a new study released Tuesday by CompTIA, the trade association for the IT industry, three Colorado cities were named top 20 tech towns in the U.S.
The Top 20 list ranked U.S. cities based on quality of life for tech workers, salaries, job availability, job growth and cost of living.
Denver topped the list for Colorado cities at No. 8. Boulder ranked No. 19 with Colorado Springs just behind at No. 20.
The rankings factored in job posting data collected between August 2017 and July 2018 from metro areas with at least 250,000 people.
The Top 20 tech towns, according to CompTIA, are:
- Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, N.C.-S.C.
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Austin-Round Rock, Tex.
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, Cal.
- San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, Cal.
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Tex.
- Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, Wash.
- Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA
- Huntsville, Ala.
- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, D.C.
- Des Moines-West Des Moines, IA
- Lansing-East Lansing, Mich.
- Madison, Wis.
- Durham-Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Baltimore-Columbia-Towson, Mld.
- Boston-Cambridge-Nashua, Mass.
- Trenton, N.J.
- Colorado Springs