Thursday October 8, 2015 0 comments
Event organizers said 22 speakers have so far committed to sharing their wisdom and ideas on how to grow the tech industry in Colorado.
The speakers include:
- Paul Berberian, Sphero CEO
- Paul Chapman, Box CEO
- Brad Cowdrey, ClearPeak CEO
- Alan Cullop, DaVita Healthcare Partners chair and CEO
- Steve Foster, RAS & Associates CRO and chief evangelist
- Jeff Grayson, Intrawest CIO
- Sherri Hammons, IQNavigator CIO
- John Inmon, Herman Miller regional sales director
- Dan King, ReadyTalk CEO
- Bryan Leach, Ibotta founder and CEO
- John Levisay, Craftsy CEO
- Mike Marcotte, acumen digital CEO
- Rob Meilen, Hunter Douglas CIO
- Erik Mitisek, Colorado Technology Association CEO
- Suma Nallapati, Colorado secretary of technology
- Nancy Phillips, ViaWest president and CEO
- Darshan Puttannaiah, Qwinix Technologies CEO
- Molly Rauzi, Gagen McDonald CIO
- John Swieringa, Dish Network SVP and CIO
- Steve Swoboda, SpotX COO and CFO
- Matthew Taylor, Cloud Practice, Accenture partner
- Andrea Young, BI Incorporated CIO and CTO
Directly preceding the end of the first day, Tech Summit sponsors will host 10 dinners around Denver downtown and the Tech Center to provide attendees with the ability to directly network with Colorado Technology Association board members, sponsors and conference VIPs.
Cost of the dinners will vary according to location, and attendees can register to attend after registering for the Tech Summit.
To register, click here.