Friday April 24, 2015 0 comments
DENVER -- Colorado BioScience Association (CBSA) announced the appointment of Mark Spiecker as the new chair of its board of directors.
Spiecker, CEO of Sharklet Technologies and outgoing CBSA vice chair, will lead CBSA for a two-year term.
Spiecker is replacing outgoing chair Derek Cole, president of Investor Relations Advisory Solutions, who will continue to serve on the CBSA board and executive committee through 2016.
Also serving in CBSA board leadership positions are (vice chair) Scott Larson, senior VP,legal and general counsel, Terumo BCT; (treasurer) Jim Wilson, partner, E&Y; and (secretary) Lisa Drake, director of government affairs, Monsanto.
Newly appointed board members include:
- Ginny Orndorff, director, CID4
- Kate Tallman, associate VP, University of Colorado Technology Transfer Office
- Alan Rudolph, VP for research, Colorado State University
- Gary Connell, co-president, Sheridan Ross
- Lauren Costantini, CEO, Prima-Temp
- Milo Metcalf, VP of operations, Allosource
- Fintan Steele, executive director of communications, SomaLogic
- Larry Blankenship, Evergreen Research