Wednesday November 22, 2017 0 comments
LOVELAND -- Aleph Objects, Inc., makers of LulzBot Desktop 3D Printers, announced it is releasing 10 new products including free software, tool heads, printer accessories and filaments that expand and improve functionality and user experience.
Aleph Objects said the string of new products demonstrates the company’s continued commitment to 3D printing innovation and collaboration.
"Free, Libre, and Open Source development respects user freedom, drives better products, accelerates innovation, and strengthens user communities," said Harris Kenny, Aleph Objects president.
"With these new products, the LulzBot ecosystem offers users more evolved tools to make everything."
The new products include:
- Cura LulzBot Edition software (releasing Nov. 22)
- LulzBot TAZ Dual Extruder v3 Tool Head (released Nov. 21)
- Polydissolve S1 Filament by PolyMaker (to be released in December)
- LulzBot Mini Modular Print Bed System (released Nov. 21)
- LulzBot TAZ Modular Print Bed System (to be released in December)
- LulzBot Mini Graphical LCD Controller (releasing soon)
- LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head (releasing soon)
- LulzBot TAZ Aerostruder Tool Head (releasing soon)
- Chroma Strand ABS Filament (released Oct. 25)
- Nylon LulzBot 3D Printer Enclosure by GalaxG Design World (released Oct. 25)
As a Free Software and Open Source Hardware company, Aleph Objects said it subscribes to “release early, release often” development methodology.
In-progress product development can be tracked at https://devel.lulzbot.com.
For details on new products as they are released for purchase, sign up here: https://LulzBot.com/product-updates